Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 !!


Last day of the year.
I should write about all the things that have happened.
But I won’t. Can’t. Will not, regardless.
I could recap good things I’ve experienced.
But I won’t
Or perhaps just relive the best of the posts from my very blog?
Nope, won’t do that either.
Instead I’ll continue as I always do, dreaming, planning and pondering. Random thoughts of random things, all loosely intertwined. I have dreams for what 2009 may hold, but then I had dreams for 2008.
I won’t be looking back. No lists, no best ofs, no recaps and remembrance here. Instead forward, hurtling towards the what ifs, the maybes, the laughter and pain, the suffering and joy.
I say good- bye to this year I have had…And hope for a year that is truly rad!
Welcome 2009!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home